NTT DATA NTT DATA Europe & Latam, S.L.U. (“NTT DATA EMEAL”, “we”, “us” or “our”) recognizes the importance of personal information and ensures the protection and safeguarding users’ personal information as a fundamental principle of its business and its responsibility to society. Accordingly, NTT DATA EMEAL has established the Personal Data Protection Notice (“Privacy Notice”) to inform you about collection use or transfer of your Personal Data in accordance therewith. If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us through information stated under herein.
Collection, Use, Provision, and Entrustment of Personal Data
For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, the following terms have the meanings as defined below.
- (a) ‘Personal Data’ means those data mentioned in this Privacy Notice.
- (b) ‘Processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data, for the purpose established in this Privacy Notice.
- (c) ‘User’ means any employee who is registering into the Website.
(1) Personal data shall be collected only after informing the users of the purpose under a valid legal basis. The scope of use of the personal data collected is limited, and the data shall be handled appropriately within this scope.
(2) NTT DATA EMEAL will process your Personal Data in order to achieve the following purposes of the “Sustainable Digital Cleanup” environmental awareness campaign:
- NTT DATA will process Data subjects’ Personal Data collected from the form in order to manage user’s requests and register each individual for the Sustainable Digital Cleanup raffle. The legal basis of the processing is to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (art. 6.1 b. GDPR). Same art. 6.1 b. will be the legal basis for the performance of the services offered to the winner of the raffle who will receive the prize.
- NTT DATA EMEAL will process Data subjects’ Personal Data collected from the registration form on this website in order to have an overview of the amount of individual digital waste deletion. The legal basis of the processing is Company’s legitimate interest (art. 6.1 f. GDPR) to contribute to decreasing its carbon footprint in accordance with the global Cleanup Day initiative, coinciding with the World Environment Day.
In case of processing your Personal Data for purposes other than the above, NTT DATA EMEAL will notify you in advance of such new purposes of use and other matters as required by applicable law.
(3) Personal Data that we require in filling the form (name, surname, e-mail address, country, screen shots with before and after amount of data in the laptop/cloud) is necessary in order for NTT DATA EMEAL to calculate the total digital waste deleted by employees at EMEAL level.
NTT DATA EMEAL will provide your Personal Data to third parties such as subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as to our technology providers and partners of NTT DATA EMEAL, to implement the purposes of use specified above.
In case of transferring data to a third party located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), NTT DATA EMEAL will ensure that adequate measures are implemented for such transfers. Thus, for transfers from the EEA to countries not considered adequate by the European Commission, we have put in place appropriate and suitable safeguards to protect your Personal Data and that transfer of your personal data is in compliance with the requirements and the obligations provided by applicable data protection laws, such as standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
(4) NTT DATA EMEAL may entrust users’ personal data with authorized third parties. In all such cases, NTT DATA EMEAL shall select the recipient with great care from among those parties that have established a sufficient level of protection of the personal information, and make necessary supervision or otherwise ensure, through a contract, etc. stipulating the level of protection to be observed, that the recipient manages the information properly.
Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuance of Use, etc. of Personal Data
You may request from us access to, rectification or erasure of, restriction of processing of personal data. You may object to the data protection authorities with jurisdiction over NTT DATA EMEAL or the location of your domicile with regard to the processing of your Personal Data.
Please contact: email@example.com
Implementation of Security Measures
NTT DATA EMEAL, as well as any contractor or subcontractor that supports personal data processing, implements safeguard measures and diligently works toward preventing unauthorized access to personal information, and the loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc. of such information. Specific rules governing the appropriate handling and use of personal information are in place, and staff are assigned to take responsibility, therefore.
NTT DATA EMEAL will retain your Personal Information for the necessary period in order to determine the total amount of deleted data and to select the winner of the raffle, but not longer than 12 months.
Continuous improvements to this Personal Data Protection Notice and In-house Rules and Regulations
NTT DATA EMEAL makes continuous improvements to this Privacy Notice and in-house rules and regulations to ensure that the protection of Personal Data as determined by socially accepted norms is conducted effectively.
Inquiries as to Personal Data
In the event of any questions or concerns regarding the Privacy Notice or the processing of Personal Data by NTT DATA EMEAL, or any requests, etc., concerning the access to, rectification or erasure of, restriction of processing of Personal Data, please contact us.
Camino Fuente de la Mora 1, 28050, Madrid,
NTT DATA Europe & Latam, S.L.U.
Data Protection Officer
NTT DATA EMEAL has appointed the data protection officer for you to contact if you have any questions or concerns about the NTT DATA EMEAL’s personal data policies or practices. The contact information are as follows:
NTT DATA EMEAL will make every effort to respond to inquiries promptly within a reasonable scope.
This privacy notice is valid as of ___________ and may be subject to changes which will be promptly communicated to you.