Road to Net Zero
On our path to Net Zero, NTT DATA EMEAL has committed to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions by 2030, by 60% in direct and indirect emissions from electricity consumption and by 30% in supply chain emissions.
Milestones achieved in FY22:
76% renewable energy
Of the total renewable energy, 56% has a ‘Guarantee of Origin’ and the remaining 20% comes from the countries' electricity grid mix.
- Reduction of 2,863 tCO2e in our electricity consumption
- Countries with 100% GoO electricity
- More countries with GoO
- kWh per year produced by photovoltaic plates in Italy
14 LEED offices (Spain, Germany, Italy, Romania, Colombia, Mexico, Brazil and Peru), 3 BREEAM offices (Spain and Romania) and 1 WELL office (Spain).
- Of our area is in sustainable buildings
- NTT DATA Tower (Barcelona)
- Acknowledged as the most sustainable office in Europe and the second in the world.
- The Sign NTT DATA (Milan)
- LEED Platinum, with a score of 92 out of 110.
Emissions compensation: carbon footprint of NTT DATA Portugal
NTT DATA Portugal is the first country to become Net Zero by offsetting its FY21 emissions with certified reforestation projects.
Emissions Offsetting - business travel
We have worked with more sustainable suppliers that offer low-carbon services.